Special Order Shipping License

The special order shipping license is available to any maker or producer of wine whether in this state or in any other state who holds a valid federal basic wine manufacturing permit.

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

Apply/Renew Online

To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.

New Application

Kansas Applicants

To apply you must hold a Basic Permit to manufacture wine.

Out-of-State Applicants

*If you previously filed the Irrevocable Consent to Jurisdiction (ABC-160) form with the Kansas Secretary of State, you are not required to file this form again.

Renewal Application

Gallonage Tax and Sales Report

Kansas Licensees

Kansas Farm Wineries and Kansas Manufacturers holding a Special Order Shipping License must file a Monthly Gallonage Tax Return and Sales Report (ABC-1013) and pay the gallonage tax to the Director of ABC by the 15th of the following month.

Out-of-State Wine Manufacturers

Out-of-state wine manufacturers holding a special order shipping License must file a quarterly gallonage tax return and sales report and pay the gallonage tax to the Director of ABC by January 15 electronically.

Electronic Filing

If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Licensing Unit at 785-296-7015, option #2 or email to: KDOR_ABC.Licensing@ks.gov

Liquor Enforcement Tax

All special order shipping license applicants, including Kansas Farm Wineries file a monthly liquor enforcement tax return and pay the liquor enforcement tax to the Director of Taxation.

If you have questions or need assistance with your Liquor Enforcement Taxes, please contact the Customer Relations Miscellaneous Tax Segment at KDOR_Miscellaneous.Tax@ks.gov or call 785-368-8222. option #5 for all other taxes then select option #4 for liquor, cigarette or bingo.

If you forgot your PIN/Access code or need assistance web filing your liquor enforcement taxes, please contact the Department at 785-296-6993.

List of Approved Internet Based Age and Identification Service Providers:

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact ABC page to locate your assigned licensing representative.