On-Premise License

The on-premise licenses types are caterer, Class A Club, Class B Club, Drinking Establishment, Drinking Establishment/Caterer, Hotel/Drinking Establishment, Hotel Drinking Establishment/Caterer and Public Venue licenses.

If your event is temporary, visit the temporary permit page.

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

Apply/Renew Online

To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.

New Application

For bond forms and information, please click here.

For additional information regarding liquor drink tax or bonds, please contact the Division of Taxation's Miscellaneous Tax Segment at 785-368-8222 (select option 5, then option 4), or email: kdor_Miscellaneous.Tax@ks.gov

Renewal Application

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.