Common Consumption Area Permit
- Liquor Licensee Information Brochure (ABC-899)
- Request to Participate in Common Consumption Area (ABC-838)
- Common Consumption Area Permit Handbook
- New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to: http://www.irs.gov/
- City or county must establish a common consumption area by ordinance or resolution authorizing the possession and consumption of alcoholic liquor within the common consumption area.
To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.
If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.